Friday 11 September 2009

Dog Charity - photographic event

A few weeks ago I was fortunate enough to be the official photographer for a training day for a Labrador rescue: Labrador Rescue South East & Central, the wonderful rescue I adopted my youngest dog from.

It was a fantastic afternoon, a great experience watching the dogs working with their owners, the weather was very kind (thankfully!) and while it was exhausting, it was a very positive experience for me.

Quite a few of the people that attended the training day ordered prints of the photographs I took and those have been posted out. The photos can be viewed online here.

This is one of my absolute favourite photographs of the day - wonderful dog and very nice owner and I just love the photograph, which I feel really captures the bond and love between them :)


No comments:

Post a Comment